In this day and age, it seems that everyone is trying to make an extra income in one way or another. Whether you choose to buy a motorbike in Thailand and work as a motorbike taxi driver, start a small business online from your home office or even sell products on eBay, there are going to be insurance implications involved when starting any of these businesses. The good news for motorbike taxi drivers in Thailand is that you can get motorbike insurance with us at Affordable Insurance Store without having a driving license. Car insurance in Thailand isn’t compulsory but if you want full coverage then we can provide car insurance quotes too.
If you have an online business then unless your business provides no physical goods and doesn’t deal with other people, then you’ll need to consider business insurance Thailand. Once you have motorbike insurance in Thailand and car insurance quotes too, then you can start your new small business online from your home office safe in the knowledge that your motorbike is insured should anything happen while it’s parked outside for a quick getaway and that if necessary, your car insurance includes emergency roadside assistance. Once you’ve started making money from this side income, make sure you pay us a visit at Affordable Insurance Store so we can extend our motorbike insurance policy with us to include theft protection and/or comprehensive motorbike insurance too!
With the number of motorbike-related insurance claims increasing, motorbike insurance may be right for you. With road accidents around Thailand on the rise, it’s important to find protection that suits your motor vehicle needs. If your motor vehicle is designed for riding on public roads, then you will need to have motorbike insurance as well as car insurance in Thailand.
Motorcycle Insurance In Thailand
For those living and working in Thailand planning on using their motorcycle only on the roads, motorbike insurance from a reputable insurer should be sought out to protect both yourself and those who may be involved in a motorcycle accident with you due to not being covered by proper motorbike insurance. When shopping around for a policy, make sure that any company you do business with:
– Has verified claims and complaint resolution procedures and external review mechanisms. Has motorbike insurance available for any type of motor vehicle from a motor scooter to a small motorbike, medium motorbike, or large motorbike.
– Provides you with the option to add other riders who are entitled to ride your motorcycle based on their license class, age, and experience.
Has motorbike insurance available for liability only – coverage that only pays for damage you cause others while riding your motor vehicle – or comprehensive coverage -which also covers your own injuries in case you’re involved in an accident. Full coverage motorbike insurance includes bodily injury cover, property damage cover, and third-party liability cover.
Car Insurance In Thailand
Thailand, motorbike insurance, and car insurance in Thailand are required. The cost of motorbike insurance and car insurance in Thailand vary depending on:
– The motorbike or car you own
– Your age – young people pay more than older drivers due to the higher risk involved
– Where you live ( if your location is prone to high crime rates like Pattaya motorbike insurance and car insurance in Thailand may be pricier)
– Motorcycle Insurance In Thailand What kind of motor vehicle do you have? Small, medium, large, or novelty motorbikes? Scooters or a motor scooter? Make sure the insurer provides coverage for all types of motorcycles. You should also find out motorbike insurance and car insurance in Thailand is available as a combined motorbike insurance policy.
– Your motor vehicle usage – Do you have a motor vehicle for personal use or do you plan to use it for business purposes? Make sure the insurer provides motorbike insurance coverage for all types of motor vehicles. You should also find out if motorbike insurance and car insurance in Thailand are available as a combined motorbike insurance policy.
– The motorbike insurance policy deductible you choose – The higher the deductible, the lower your premium will be. But make sure that if you ever need to make a claim on your motorbike insurance and car insurance in Thailand, you’ll still be able to pay for damages not covered by insurance.
– How long do motorbike insurance and car insurance in Thailand remain valid after your visa expires or motor vehicle registration is revoked. If motorbike insurance and car insurance in Thailand lapses, you may lose all privileges associated with motorbike ownership like driving on public roads. So it’s best to have motorbike insurance and car Insurance In Thailand that automatically renews every year until motor vehicle ownership documents expire.